Interested in creating great products that impact millions of people? Building high performance optimization systems rely on big data and machine learning? Want to solve complex large scale technical problems using the latest technologies? Zynga is seeking Software Engineers to join the Central Technology Analytics team!
The Central Technology Analytics team builds advanced experimentation and optimization systems which enable our game teams to optimize various aspect of social gaming. Working closely with data scientists/researchers, you will build high-performance & large-scale systems that link big data / machine learning technologies to analyze and optimize within our games. Tools are primarily implemented using Java (Spring), Node.js, and various AWS technologies.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• Production experience in Java applications
• Solid foundation in system architecture and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
• Experience building high-performance, large-scale applications and reliable software
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Knowledge of Spring, Python, SQL, Hadoop, MapReduce
• Experience in Node.js; solid knowledge of frameworks such as Backbone/Ember/Angular (preferred) or React and Flux/Redux
• Experience with cloud environment like Amazon’s AWS
• Experience in both relational and NoSQL database technologies
• Exhibits strong software development qualities including the ability to drive creative and innovative solutions to complex problems, good technical judgment.
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 14, 2016 9:19 PM PDT
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Zynga is the world’s largest social game developer. More than 215 million monthly active users play its games. Zynga’s games include FarmVille, Treasure Isle, Zynga Poker, Mafia Wars, YoVille, Café World, FishVille, PetVille and FrontierVille. Zynga games are available on Facebook, MySpace and the iPhone. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $3 million for world social causes.... more