Do you love rolling up your sleeves and being at the core of the successful adoption of a platform?
As HootSuite’s Senior Solution Delivery Manager (SDM), you will play a critical role in ensuring the HootSuite platform is successfully deployed during the initial roll-out phase to large global clients. Your input creating Customer Success plans will be valuable during the sales cycle as the Account Executives sell our services. You will then implement and execute customer success plans to successfully onboard customers. You will achieve success by setting up users, team structures, dashboards for relevant social networks, and create a training program that you will see through to a go-live date. Your engagements in the journey will be with customers from the social media practitioner all the way up to the executive level.
Your ultimate objective is to ensure the business success of customers using HootSuite, which is defined by broad product usage and adoption.
- Successfully onboard and train large global strategic accounts delivered through our Launch Services with the goal of ensuring adoption and usage
- Successfully deliver on the Customer Success Touch Points during the customer lifecycle with the goal of enabling a successful renewal for the account management team
- Ensure customers achieve maximum value from their investment in HootSuite and utilize all their licenses.
- Identify expansion opportunities and escalate to Account Managers
- Identify risks which impact customer’s stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan.
- Create Customer Success plans for “At-Risk” accounts, and implement with the goal to turn around the ‘at-risk’ status
- Provide a phenomenal customer experience that ensures satisfaction and promotes loyalty.
- Provide support to the Sales Team by creating Customer Success deployment plans for qualified leads
- Regularly contribute to internal repository of Best Practices.
- Up to 30% travel
Required Skills & Experience:
- Competencies generally associated with a Bachelors Degree or Advanced Degree.
- Effective facilitation experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: SaaS application roll outs, Consulting, Account Management, Implementation Services -- Ideally with SRP or related applications in a SaaS environment
- Experience in deployments (Setup + Training) of a Social Relationship Platform or related application for 100+ users
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Navigate, escalate, & lead efforts on complex customer requests involving multiple parties
- Passionate about Social Media
- HSU certified a plus
- Extensive experience delivering HootSuite related services or using HootSuite (or another social relationship platform) to manage social properties for an enterprise business or agency
- Experience onboarding and/or training users on a Social Relationship Platform, such as HootSuite
- Date Posted:
- Jan 20, 2014 4:25 PM PST
- HootSuite Media, Inc.
HootSuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute social media strategies across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences... more