- Improve existing functionality based on user research, working iteratively with the team.
- Collaborate with visual designers and marketing to integrate visual and behavioral elements.
- Develop and present detailed mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for new features and microsites
- Daily maintenance / updates of our sites.
- Create specifications and time estimates for new and existing features/products
- 5+ years of solid UI/UX/Front-End development
- Shopify / liquid template experience
- Experience with implementation of a responsive framework (Bootstrap / Foundation)
- Experience with Version Control (git)
- Expert knowledge of Wordpress
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive solutions that cover core site functionality, interaction, architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Ability to self-start and self-manage on multiple concurrent projects.
- An outstanding portfolio of work highlighting successful, projects / experiences as well as examples of failures and "lessons learned"
- Proven track record in the development and delivery of custom solutions to key decision makers
- Experience gathering user requirements and translating user need
Nice to Have
- Retail and Merchandising experience
How to apply
Do you want to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced team rapidly growing in a thriving fashion industry?
Please respond with your resume and a link to your portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your day, we are excited to hear from you!
- Date Posted:
- Jan 21, 2014 2:43 PM PST
- Herschel Supply Company
In the early 1900s, Peter Alexander Cormack and his wife made the journey from Wick, Scotland and settled in the small town of Herschel, whose population today is counted at 30 residents. Founded in 2009 by brothers Jamie and Lyndon Cormack, Herschel Supply Co. adopted the name of the small town where three generations of their family were raised. Herschel Supply Co. is based in Vancouver, Canada and manufactures... more