The Hootsuite's Content Management team is in search of a SEO Product Manager for ongoing Web search engine optimization. As in-house SEO guru, you must be sharp, creative and have SEO in your DNA and you are able to understand (and write) for multiple audiences under one brand voice. You have a penchant for thinking outside of the box, while executing multiple pieces of work under tight deadlines. Perfectionists are best suited for this job.
You will work closely with regional managers and various department stakeholders to drive emerging international SEO market segments, roll-out ongoing initiatives globally, analyze the impacts of each program and continue optimizing results, and help drive new user, customer growth and sales leads by increasing qualified search engine traffic.
You will also help formulate our international product roadmap and will be a key member in Hootsuite's SEO team.
If you want to be a part of an agile company with an entrepreneurial culture, scroll!
- Creating a roadmap of initiatives to enable the defined strategic objectives
- Develop, execute, monitor, and optimize online marketing campaigns integrating SEO and social media as primary vehicles for obtaining targeted users and leads
- Perform in depth keywords analysis to identify search opportunities for SEO
- Guide the implementation of SEO tactics
- Measuring and analyzing program results
- Provide SEO recommendations to help optimize search visibility for all web properties
- Continually iterating on each program to optimize results
- Update weekly and monthly search marketing reports
- Communicating performance and status to various global stakeholders
- Improve the SEO teams communications and drive synergies with external stakeholders
- Help formulate the overall SEO roadmap
Required Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Marketing or exceptional industry experience
- Experience optimizing SEO for multiple search engines
- 5+ years’ experience in eCommerce, online marketing or related fields
- Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets
- Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment
- Ability to drive clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses of marketing programs
- Experience successfully managing high performance, lean teams
- Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing SEO for a large-scale website
- Start-up experience (i.e. fast paced and multiple hats)
- Experience with SEOmoz
- Experience in international SEO
- Experience working with remote international teams
- Expert envisioning internal SEO reporting systems and understanding and using external SEO tools
- Date Posted:
- Jul 14, 2014 11:51 AM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more