Are you a lazy engineer and believe if a machine can do something you shouldn’t have to? Do you love the feeling of being to able to orchestrate and command machines to do your bidding? Do you obsess over making things as efficient and scalable as possible? If so, then Flipp is looking for someone like you to join our team of Site Reliability Engineers to do just that.
• You’ll be embedded directly with one of our development teams with a focus on operational readiness.
• Work on building and improving our tools for deploying, monitoring and managing our systems and take.
• Share knowledge and experience with other SREs and develop a set of best practices to be used throughout the engineering organization.
• Participate in periodic on call rotation with the rest of the SRE team to support to maintain the high availability of our systems and ensure Flipp is a world class platform.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ Years of relevant work experience
• Proficient in at least one of the following languages (Ruby, Python, Perl)
• Experience with infrastructure automation on AWS or other cloud providers- Linux systems administration experience.
• A knack for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems
• A relentless desire to build a world-class computing infrastructure.
• You need to be a great problem solver- We like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly.
• Flipp is an organization that is focused on results and we are looking for someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance.
• Flipp has always been an organization that has never been happy with the status quo and we are looking for someone that will always look for ways to make us better in any way possible.
Sound Right for you?
Click Apply now and one of the members of our Talent team will get back to you shortly.
Happy Job Hunting!
- Date Posted:
- Jan 6, 2016 9:47 AM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Flipp Corporation is an award winning technology company (2014 and 2015 Best Workplaces in Canada award and also being awarded the 2014 Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures) that is reinventing the weekly shopping experience. Our digital flyer platform is used by the leading retailers across North America, including Walmart and Target. Our mobile app, Flipp, has already captured the hearts of... more