Vancouver, BC Canada
Hootsuite’s Social Media Coach Team is the premier educational resource for small to medium sized businesses, for Hootsuite dashboard training and Social Media Strategy. Their goal is to improve engagement and product adoption through education. We are looking for a high-achieving, detail oriented coach to join our championship team.
As a Social Media Coach, you will be talking to over 140 Hootsuite Pro customers every month and helping them connect features and benefits of the Hootsuite dashboard with their individual business needs. You will work closely with other members of the Online Revenue Department, which is expanding globally, and filled with super hard-working, smart and fun individuals.
The ideal candidate will be tech savvy and up to date in the social media space. They are passionate about education and product training, and possess world class teaching and presentation skills. Previous experience in customer service, and building customer relationships is a must.
Provide Hootsuite and social media online training to over 140 Hootsuite Pro customers a month
Effectively communicate the value of Hootsuite to its customers, and be able to link product features to customers business needs
Build customer dashboards, reports, and set up team members as needed for various coaching campaigns
Record in depth call details in our CRM software
Host Live Webinars, and record On-Demand Webinars to increase awareness and product knowledge of Hootsuite’s core features
Possess an in-depth understanding of Hootsuite’s products, apps, and services
Work collaboratively with marketing, customer support, and various departments to develop new onboarding and training initiatives
- Communicate market and consumer insights to key stakeholders in order to guide marketing, positioning, and product enhancements
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years Post-college work experience at a leading technology company or business consulting firm
- Professional experience managing social media properties, and executing social media campaigns
- Exceptional presentation skills, and ability to listen to customer needs
- Experience working within a team that achieves and surpasses quarterly targets and goals
- Self-directed, but also a strong team player, with exceptional communication and collaborative skills to solve business and technical problems
- Ability to work under pressure with constant changes and deadlines
- Knowledge of Hootsuite and/or Hootsuite Certified
- Knowledge of conversion optimization and marketing automation tactics, CRM databases, and web technology
- Other knowledge in Social Media Management Software, CRM/Salesforce, Marketing Automation Systems, data analysis tools, and scheduling/appointment software are valuable assets
- Google Software Ninja: Docs, Sheets, Presentations, and Gmail, GCal
- Previous Inbound Sales Experience
- Bi-lingual: Spanish or Portuguese would be an asset
- Date Posted:
- May 9, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more