Toronto, ON Canada
Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 7 nests around the globe, you will have 900+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As part of the Enterprise Strategy and Training team, you will have the unique opportunity to work with a broad base of customers - delivering strategic training and workshops to enable social business success.
You enjoy working with customers with a variety of social media goals and within many different verticals - learning and sharing your social media expertise! You will be as passionate about social media as you are about ensuring an outstanding customer experience; you will have a love of learning, and a creative flair for presentations; and you will be a charismatic and collaborative.
Ideally, you have relevant work experience in social media in Financial Services or Healthcare. This role is remotely based in Toronto, and you should be too!
You’re Great at..
- Delivering live-person webinars and workshops covering a broad range of social strategy topics.
- Creating and review content for courses and make recommendations for improvement.
- Working with customers to ensure education requirements are met at delivery, and facilitate follow-up surveys to gather insights for continuous improvement of the education programs.
- Collaborating across the Customer Success team and working directly with clients to deliver strategic training.
- Being highly organized, detail-oriented and comfortable speaking to small and large audiences.
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
- Previous experience managing social media or online communities for B2B or B2C brands
- Strong presentation skills and comfort in responding to questions in group setting
- Professional experience with social media networks
- Professional experience using a Social Media Management System (SMMS) or Social Relationship Platform (SRP) to manage an organization’s social media
- Date Posted:
- Nov 6, 2015 12:49 PM PST
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more