Toronto, ON Canada
Hootsuite is seeking a dynamic and passionate Social Media Training Strategist to deliver social media education and training to Hootsuite customers.
In this role you will be focused on:
1) Deliver live-person webinars covering a broad range of social strategy topics.
2) Review content for courses and make recommendations for improvement.
3) Work with customers to ensure education requirements are met at delivery, and facilitate follow-up surveys to gather insights for continuous improvement of the education programs.
You will be expected to collaborate across the Customer Success team and work directly with clients to deliver strategic training. You will be highly organized, detail-oriented and comfortable speaking to small and large audiences.
The Social Media Training Strategist will be as passionate about social media as they are about ensuring our clients are provided an outstanding customer experience.
The Social Media Training Strategist reports to the Director, Training and Education.
Suggesting updates to content as the industry changes, trends arise and new research is available
Work with customers prior to training on logistics, requirements and audience identification
Post session gather insights from survey data to continuously improve delivery and content
Deliver strategic education sessions to groups via online webinar. Lead content, manage time and respond to questions asked by attendees
Work with product training as necessary to weave product training into course sessions
- Make recommendations for new courses and workshops based on customer feedback and cross functional requests
Required Skills & Experience
Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
Previous experience managing social media or online communities for B2B or B2C brands
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate effectively to peers and clients
Strong presentation skills and comfort in responding to questions in group setting
- Must thrive in a challenging, dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Professional experience with social media networks
Professional experience using a Social Media Management System (SMMS) or Social Relationship Platform (SRP) to manage an organization’s social media
- Relevant work experience in social media in areas such as social media analytics, social media HR, social media marketing
- Date Posted:
- Mar 31, 2015 1:01 AM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more