Intelliware is always looking for full stack developers to join our development team. If you're looking to work on everything from front-end to server-side code and database architecture, we'd love to hear from you.
At Intelliware you'll have the opportunity to be part of a top-notch team and work on a wide range of complex projects. We have a unique team-based Agile environment with collaborative project rooms where you'll find continuous learning opportunities and challenging work. Project teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and IT teams to deliver anything from proof-of-concept prototypes to bulletproof, long living, high volume production applications.
While working within a team in an Agile environment, you will be:
- Designing high quality applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Estimating, tasking and prototyping
- Contributing clear and maintainable code to a shared codebase
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members on features, design and implementation
- Investigating, learning and applying new technologies/âprocesses
- Clarifying requirements with team and client representatives
'Must Have' Skills/Experience:
- Proven experience designing and developing N-Tier applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (or equivalent education/experience)
'Nice to Have' Skills/Experience:
- Experience/Expertise in Health Informatics or Financial Services (Capital Markets/Risk/FX)
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development e.g. testing, continuous integration, project rooms, pair programming, etc.
- Experience with relational databases, SQL queries and object relational mapping tools
- Experience with UNIX, Linux and W3C technologies including HTTP and XML
- Masters Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- Education/Background in a creative or non-technical discipline
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants' needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 4, 2016 1:53 PM PST
- Intelliware Development
- Intelliware Development
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Intelliware develops custom software for leading organizations across a variety of industry sectors such as Financial Services, Healthcare, ICT and Retail. Our 25 year history, leadership, people and organization are all focused on building great software that is created responsibly and is delivered on-time and on-budget. Specialties: Front-end & back-end system adaptation, integration and... more