WHO WE ARE
Based out of London, Ontario since 2003; 787 Networks develops custom business entertainment products for themed entertainment venues throughout North America. We strongly believe in the power of entertainment and what it can achieve for a business’s relationship with their customer. Everything we do focuses on creating the highest quality entertainment experience for the businesses that subscribe to our networks and services.
Our team members enjoy flexible working hours, a casual working environment, and full kitchen amenities including a free, daily prepared lunch, as well as snacks and beverages throughout the work day. We celebrate success as a group and strive to make each other as productive as possible, all while having fun doing it.
PLEASE NOTE: Current openings are located in our London, ON offices. Please apply only if you are already located in or near London, or are interested in relocating. Relocation costs may be provided for successful candidates.
We are hiring motivated web and .NET software developers to work on a challenging, multi-disciplinary software product. If you are a passionate about using your technical expertise and experience to produce products that people enjoy using, we are looking for you.
Our company is energetic, agile and challenging. Work hard, play hard! Our development team is small, but solves big problems. We believe in DevOps. Every member of our team is a cross-functional contributor to Development as well as the operational components which support their projects. Current technologies in use include:
- C# .NET & WPF/MVVM
- C++ & DirectX
- Work closely with product and design teams to define feature specifications.
- Implement complex interfaces and user experiences.
- Work with projects throughout their lifecycle: Plan, Analyze, Design, Implement and Support.
- Develop experiences, not code. Ensure servers and networks can support new products before deploying them.
- Research new technologies and present recommendations to the team.
- Identify and resolve problems within current infrastructure.
- Partner with others to ensure that execution of any new implementations are seamless.
- For Windows Developers: Experience with the .NET Framework for Windows client applications is required, and knowledge of WPF or MVVM is an asset but not required.
- Candidates with a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline will have an advantage.
- Must have experience building and creating complex, highly dynamic client side experiences.
- Must have experience building data-driven applications and connecting to/consuming remote data sources.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Strong English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- SCRUM/Agile experience is an asset, but not required.
- Large personal work space with multi-monitor PC and surround sound.
- Spacious modern Dev Studio.
- Free in house prepared lunch.
- Unlimited snacks.
- Fully stocked beverage fridge w/ soda, energy drinks, and fresh juice.
- Competitive pay, sign-on bonuses, and relocation costs (if applicable).
- Date Posted:
- Jan 16, 2016 2:53 PM PST
- 787 Networks
- 787 Networks
- London, Ontario, Canada
We believe in the Power of Entertainment. Everything we do is focused on creating the highest quality entertainment experience. With technology-driven, easy to use solutions, and support that’s always there for you; we help to create positive entertainment experiences which translate into long lasting customers for your business. 787 Networks is a group of business entertainment networks; each... more