Who are we?
STEMSOFT Software is a privately-owned company based in Vancouver whose products help power the development and delivery of leading-edge medical treatments in more than fourteen countries. Physicians and scientists using cell therapy and regenerative medicine to treat cancer, immune disorders, genetic conditions, diabetes, and heart disease are among those that rely on our software to help manufacture their treatments and monitor patients. This area of medicine is rapidly evolving, requiring tools to address new science, new medicine and new operational and regulatory challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team developing web-based medical informatics products. You’ll be accountable to your teammates, working to enhance our recently launched platform. You will:
• Code on every layer of our products.
• Practice acceptance-test-driven development by writing tests that express the acceptance criteria and then implementing code to satisfy the tests.
• Refine user stories and help groom the backlog.
• Set up and troubleshoot automated test environments.
• Generate documents for and participate in presentations to the product owner and key stakeholders.
• Have a strong influence on the overall technical strategy for our products.
Your base character:
• Is knowledgeable about AGILE development including SCRUM, LEAN or KANBAN.
• Possesses excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Is passionate about quality, end-user satisfaction and continuous improvement.
• Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Is an experienced .NET developer who knows Visual Studio inside-and-out.
• Is a full-stack developer, proficient with C#, WCF services, jQuery, HTML5 and T-SQL.
• Has a background in product development, with an eye for detail.
• Has experience analyzing and understanding complex business processes.
• Is legally eligible to work in Canada. Remote candidates will not be considered.
You get bonus points for:
• Experience with Test Driven Development.
• Your keen adoption of agile and lean philosophies.
• Experience with automated testing frameworks such as FitNesse or Selenium.
• Experience with Entity Framework ORM and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Familiarity with general laboratory, cGMP or healthcare concepts.
You can level up with:
• Experience developing applications for MS AZURE.
• Experience developing applications for healthcare or manufacturing.
• Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development.
• A proven history of driving process improvement and team-driven development, including mentoring team members.
Education and/or Experience:
• Computer Science University or College degree or equivalent.
• 3+ years of experience in similar position.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience with great benefits to boot.
• Collaborative market-driven team environment with an emphasis on producing quality software.
• Excellent work-life balance.
• Convenient location in downtown Vancouver.
• Opportunities to be involved throughout the entire product development process.
• The chance to work on something that makes a meaningful contribution to people's lives.
Interested candidates can apply for this position by sending their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the volume of applicants, only those chosen for interview will be contacted. To learn more about STEMSOFT Software, please visit our website at www.stemsoft.com
- Date Posted:
- Apr 18, 2016 1:48 PM PDT
- STEMSOFT Software Inc.
- STEMSOFT Software Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
StemSoft Software is dedicated to meeting the data management needs of medical specialties around the world. StemSoft addresses these complex and changing requirements by providing comprehensive solutions for specialized data management, reporting and outcome analysis through professional consulting services, extensive training, and outstanding customer service. The StemSoft commitment to... more