Latergramme is a developer-founded Gastown-based company looking for developers to join our growing team. Our product allows social media managers to manage their Instagram content, schedule it, then analyze its impact.
Started at a hackathon, Latergramme is revenue-generating and has grown to over 150,000 users including major brands, celebrities, and everyday Instagrammers.
• Ruby on Rails backend deployed to Heroku
• Front-end is an unholy mix of BackboneJS and EmberJS which we’re trying to move exclusively to EmberJS
• iOS and Android apps on Objective-C and Java, respectively
• We use GIT and GitHub for all our source code
• Sidekiq for queues and scheduling
• AWS services on the back-backend like DynanoDB, SNS, and S3
Job is based in the Gastown neighbourhood of Vancouver, BC Canada. We're looking for someone to work full-time on-site.
Be sure to include something that shows us what you've done, be it a Github profile or a portfolio piece.
No recruiters please. Seriously, no recruiters or outsourcers.
- Date Posted:
- May 4, 2015 2:56 PM PDT
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Latergramme makes it easy for brands to schedule and manage their Instagram accounts. To get around Instagram API restrictions, we allow scheduling of Instagram posts by pushing them to a phone so they can easily be opened in the Instagram app and posted as normal. This is in contrast to the current "save to dropbox on desktop, open dropbox on phone, save image to camera roll, open in... more