What we’re hoping you will achieve … (circa 2014) one year from now..
Your potential story, one year from now… We’d like to thank you for your contributions to our software products that helped the company achieve a consecutive year of triple digit revenue growth, two more industry awards, and record customer satisfaction levels. Here are some of your contributions as a member of our core software development team:
- Developed a new business intelligence software module that helped our customers maintain a pulse on key business performance indicators and trouble shoot operations problems ten times faster than what was possible before. You developed algorithms and dashboards that took the complexity out of data analytics and made data understandable and actionable to ordinary users.
- Contributed numerous refinements to our existing business intelligence product through the development of new features as well as refactoring existing code to make it more efficient and object-oriented. These refinements made it easier for the dev team to work with the code base and sped up our internal development cycles by more than 10%.
- Helped invent new solutions to customers’ business problems by collaboratively working with product managers, co-developers and customers in rapid iteration cycles to test/refine ideas and prototypes. You then championed the solution through all stages of the software development cycle, from concept, design, development, launch, post-launch usage measurement and fine tuning. Customers love the solution and have provided excellent testimonials.
- Went beyond the “minimum required” and advanced your knowledge of new software tools, agile programming methods, business intelligence technologies and shared your knowledge with your development team, thus catalyzing process / technology changes that helped them be more effective in their careers.
We can’t wait until next year. Now Back to Today. If you’d like this story to be yours contact us at:
Tangam-TNGM0802@applications.recruiterbox.com; Email Subject: “Software Developer”
Who we are: www.tangamsystems.com
Tangam is a small and rapidly growing company, with triple digit annual sales growth, that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics and visualization software. Our flagship product Table Games Yield Management (TYM) helps casinos optimize their table games operations in order to increase profitability and enhance the player experience. Our software takes the complexity out of data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Many large, medium and small casinos in the U.S., Canada, and Australia already use TYM successfully to enhance their business and better satisfy their patrons. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
- Software ninja: Solid understanding of functional and object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Educated. University degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- Have an eye for design. Competence in the design of user interfaces and dashboards is an asset
What you’ll enjoy as a Tangamer
- Compensation: Competitive salary, plus stock options or performance bonus
- Work-Life Balance: Flex time, work from home
- Set-Up: ObusForme backrest, Two 24" monitors
- Benefits Plan: Fitness allowance, dental, prescription, vision, disability, massage and more..
- Food & Fun: Gourmet coffee, teas, juice, snacks, team lunches
- Date Posted:
- Jan 31, 2015 7:43 PM PST
- Tangam Systems
- Tangam Systems
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Tangam is a small and rapidly growing company, with triple digit annual sales growth, that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics and visualization software. Our flagship product Table Games Yield Management (TYM) helps casinos optimize their table games operations in order to increase profitability and enhance the player experience. Our software takes the complexity out of data... more