Clio is one of Vancouver's fastest-growing technology startups. We've added 30 new employees in the last nine months! With that much growth it's not surprising that we're still looking for really talented software developers to join our product team.
You'll help build much-loved software for small law firms and independent legal professionals. Our customers range from public defenders, civil rights activists, students providing access to justice services for underserved communities all the way up to high-profile attorneys. The industry needs a truly excellent, market-leading product and Clio delivers. We're building mobile apps that thousands upon thousands of attorneys will use every single day.
As a mobile software developer, you will need to be able to write high-quality code in either iOS or Android ecosystems -- ideally both. You'll have worked on multiple apps, building quality products alongside other mobile specialists. We are the best choice for our customers -- and our employees. Want to learn more about what we do and how we do it? Visit our labs blog.
Here's what you'll will need in order to succeed as a mobile developer at Clio:
- Experience having your software used by tens of thousands of users;
- Familiarity building for both tablet and mobile;
- Strong development skills gained from getting apps into the store;
- Great team skills -- lone wolves aren't a great fit for us.
- Ideally have experience porting applications between iOS Android;
- Knowledge of Agile development methods;
There are other ways you can win at mobile development here at Clio. You should:
- Have some experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Bring new ideas to the table to help make our environment better.
- Be constantly experimenting.
- Know how to write code that performs at scale.
- Write testable code and contribute to our testing.
- Help contribute to our culture. Games nights, ping pong, street fighter 2, beach volleyball league (on-premise), dodgeball team, whatever! Your contributions are welcome.
Why would you want to work here? We offer awesome paid vacation, a killer benefits plan, compensation that values you, and an opportunity to get in on an exciting growth story while it's still good. Follow our @goclio twitter feed to see how much our customers love us.
This opportunity is open to all applicants authorized to work in Canada.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 7, 2014 5:33 PM PDT
- Clio - Legal Practice Management Software
Clio is the leading practice management, time & billing and client collaboration platform for small- to mid-sized law firms. We lead the way in cloud-based practice management with a rich set of features that make managing everything from intake to invoicing a snap. more