LoginRadius is a Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM) platform helping large and enterprise companies create a single customer view by centralizing data from multiple touchpoints and channels. LoginRadius’ cloud based cIAM platform includes customer registration (email registration & social login), single sign-on, profile data and customer profile storage, user management and customer insights to simplify and centralize customer identity management. LoginRadius Platform also integrates customer data with sales, marketing and business solutions to help businesses fuel their growth.
Started in 2012 with the goal of helping companies better connect with their online customers, the LoginRadius cIAM platform is currently helping more than 3,500 companies across the globe achieve this goal. LoginRadius has been continuously recognized as a top cIAM vendor by technology research firms Gartner and Forrester. We are partners with Amazon.com, Mozilla, Microsoft, and Dyn to provide the best-in-class cIAM solution to our customers.
• Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
• Provide Engineering subject matter expertise and thought leadership within LoginRadius and the broader technical community
• Develop, use and maintain REST APIs and web services
• Design and develop database structure in Mongo DB and Elastic Search
• Responsible for web application development, maintenance and support of existing web and windows applications
• Develop integration with 3rd party applications
• Responsible for executing customer requirements and delivering the desired LoginRadius integration
• Responsible for getting technical documentation ready for newly developed products and features by you.
• Support customers with technical issues and manage complaints to ensure effective resolutions
• Responsible for working with sales and business development teams to nurture prospects (partners/customers)
• Previous experience building high-performance, large-scale web applications and reliable software is a plus
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields and experience
• Must have sound knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts
• Experience and/or knowledge with MVC and Cloud computing preferred
• Good knowledge of database structure
• Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Requires minimum 6-month work experience
How to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Date Posted:
- May 27, 2016 2:22 PM PDT
- LoginRadius Inc
- LoginRadius Inc
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
LoginRadius offers a social platform to help businesses engage, understand and market to their online users. The platform, consisting of social login, social sharing, users social data, single sign-on, social analytics and user segmentation, now serves over 120,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is partnered with industry leaders such as Amazon, Mozilla, Google and Microsoft, to work... more