Clio is one of Canada's fastest-growing technology startups. We're always looking for really talented software developers to join our product team.
You'll help build much-loved software for small law firms and independent legal professionals. Our customers range from public defenders, civil rights activists, students providing access to justice services for underserved communities all the way up to high-profile attorneys. The industry needs a truly excellent, market-leading product and Clio delivers. We're solving difficult problems and scaling a web application that thousands upon thousands of attorneys use every single day.
As a software developer at Clio, you will need to be able to deliver high-quality code in a modern, agile environment… and we're building one of the best RoR teams in Canada. We are the best choice for our customers -- and our employees.
Want to learn more about what we do? Visit our labs.goclio.com blog.
Here's what you'll need to succeed as a developer at Clio:
- You're comfortable with Ruby on Rails.
- You know how agile software development works.
- You are organized and self-motivated and have a track record of achieving your goals.
- You know when to take your time and fix things well.
- You work with MySQL.
- You are a good communicator. You'll be working with highly-educated professionals in tightly-knit teams.
- You can help people Draw the Owl.
There are other ways you can win at development here at Clio. You should:
- Bring new ideas to the table to help make our environment better.
- Be constantly experimenting.
- Know how to write code that performs at scale.
- Contribute to testing.
- Help contribute to our culture. Games nights, ping pong, street fighter 2, beach volleyball league (on-premise), dodgeball team, whatever! Your contributions are welcome.
Why would you want to work here? We offer awesome paid vacation, a killer benefits plan, compensation that values you, and an opportunity to get in on an exciting growth story while it's still good. Follow our @goclio twitter feed to see how much our customers love us.
This job is open to all applicants authorized to work in Canada.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 4, 2014 9:42 AM PDT
- Clio - Legal Practice Management Software
Clio is the leading practice management, time & billing and client collaboration platform for small- to mid-sized law firms. We lead the way in cloud-based practice management with a rich set of features that make managing everything from intake to invoicing a snap. more