You are looking to do something meaningful and fulfilling with the software skills you have developed over the years. Previous roles have made you wonder if you’re actually making a difference, and you swore the next job would be different. You’re an exceptional developer with the ability to pick things up quickly. You keep up to date with the latest software development practices, you care about writing good code, and you continually improve your skills in the craft of software development. You thrive in a dynamic environment while maintaining a quality approach to software development.
About the Opportunity.
Aquatic Informatics is looking to augment our development team with some more strong software developers. We have open positions for junior, intermediate and senior roles. We are looking for user interface specialists, web developers, database specialists, server specialists, as well as people who like to tie it all together in a more generalist role. In any of these roles, you will be expected to exercise your vision and technical background to help design and build enterprise level software. You will participate in our Agile development process to design and implement features. You will monitor the latest trends and technologies in software and help us employ best practices and efficient processes. And you will be part of making our company a magnet for great talent. It will be challenging and fun.
• Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
• Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to be a self-starter in a dynamic environment
• Dedication to writing good code, keeping up to date with current trends and best practices
• Real experience with large design efforts, enterprise level deployment, and 3-tier architecture
• Previous experience developing software with real-world scientific or algorithmic challenges
• Microsoft development expertise: .NET, C#, C++, HTML, JS, CSS, REST services and related technologies
• Experience with web development and SaaS development
• Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development
• Proven results with database design and development for Oracle and SQL Server
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits.
If our company and this opportunity sound exciting and if you have the right background, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – be sure to reference the job title in your subject line.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 19, 2014 9:35 AM PDT
- Aquatic Informatics
Aquatic Informatics™ Inc. - A Global reputation for Innovation. Aquatic Informatics™ provides software solutions that address critical water data management and analysis challenges for the rapidly growing environmental monitoring industry. Aquatic Informatics is focused on providing solutions to a range of different customer groups including federal, state/provincial or local government departments, hydropower... more