Radware Canada, formerly Strangeloop Networks, is seeking a Software Developer to join our Website Acceleration Development Team. This is an R&D position working on Radware’s cutting-edge FastView technology. FastView is the frontrunner in the dynamic industry of FEO. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great international organization with lots of room for learning and professional growth.
• Participate in the development of cutting-edge Internet acceleration technologies.
• Develop and maintain FEO treatments for optimizing web page performance.
• Contribute innovative ideas in a dynamically changing technology landscape
• 5+ years experience in developing web-based software
• Expert-level knowledge of C, C++ or C#
• Good understanding of web page optimization techniques
• Good understanding of object-oriented design and programming
• Good understanding of TCP protocol suite
• Strong understanding of the Linux operating system
• Familiarity with Node.js is an asset
• Ability to read packet capture files is an asset
• Ability to use tools such as HttpWatch & WebPageTest is an asset
• Familiarity with git and continuous integration is an asset
• Good understanding of agile development methodologies
• BSc in computer sciences or equivalent education and experience
• Willingness to learn and apply new concepts in a dynamic work environment
• Strong problem solving skills
• Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
• The ability to work in a flexible yet deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Respect for the importance of confidentiality
If your background matches our requirements and you are excited to join the “Best Company to Work For in BC”, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, clearly outlining your experience in the areas mentioned above as well your salary expectations. Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Dec 18, 2013 12:08 AM PST
- Radware Canada