SiteScout is the world’s favorite self-serve platform for buying banner, video and rich media ad space on the web and on mobile devices. Our transparent, easy-to-use, real-time platform empowers advertisers to control their online ad campaigns. As of November 2013, SiteScout was acquired by Centro. Launched in 2001, Centro was created to make the buying and selling of online media easy. With 33 offices across the U.S., this fast-growing Chicago-based media services and technology company is committed to “Raving Fan” service for its clients, community, and employees. Centro has ambitiously set out to change the media buying industry. We are doing this one relationship at a time with every advertising agency and media publisher served, streamlining the planning and buying of online advertising among hundreds of agencies and thousands of online media companies. Centro creates technology that transforms the way advertisers, agencies and publishers work together online. At the same time, Centro is giving employees the tools, information and encouragement to succeed, helping them build careers that challenge their sense of what’s possible.
We are looking for a Software Development Manager to join our product development team. You will be responsible for collaborating with Product Management and building out the user experience for new products. Core functions include managing a development team to deliver high quality products. You will actively participate on our team and help drive innovation for new products and services.
• Experience managing front-end, web application development
• Have 2+ years supervising software developers
• Have 2+ years of development experience
• Experience with ExtJS a major nice to have
• A strong focus on User Interface (UI) development and User Experience (UX) methodologies
• Experienced with development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum or Waterfall
• Experience with project management software, (ie Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence)
• Ability to bring structure, accountability, transparency, and consistency to our front-end development team
• Strong project-driven mentality with an attitude towards shipping fast
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to work very closely with Director of Product to implement vision
• Knowledge of Core Java technology is nice to have
What do we offer?
Culture is very important to us. Put simply, we believe that great people build great products and great companies. Our culture is built on collaboration, transparency and fun. We want to work with passionate, curious teammates who challenge us, make us better and make us laugh. SiteScout and Centro are happy to offer a competitive base salary, annual discretionary bonus and a well-rounded benefits package including 3 weeks’ vacation, Ferris Bueller personal days, extensive medical and dental insurance, daily fresh fruit delivery, healthy snack bar, gym reimbursement, 3 week paid sabbaticals (every 4 years), charitable donation matching, parental work programs, employee referral programs and so much more. Our office is a modern and comfortable working environment located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
If this sounds like you, or if you are confident in your ability to meet these requirements, please apply today!
- Local candidates only; no relocation.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada; we cannot sponsor visas at this time.
- Principals only; no recruiters.
- Immediate start date.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 5, 2014 4:38 PM PST
SiteScout is the world’s leading self-serve platform for buying digital media. An industry pioneer, we build powerful, reliable technology solutions that demanding media buyers require. Our customers range from global brands, to sophisticated performance marketers, to small businesses. more