You love startups and want to impact the way we do everything. You’ve got ideas, motivation, opinions, a sense of humour and most importantly great web dev experience. We offer competitive compensation, spontaneous rewards, and an awesome working environment.
- be writing code and lots of it
- be required to employ knowledge of our product, maintenance requirements, software design and development standards in your everyday work
- take direction from and report directly to the Lead Software Engineer
- be compensated with a competitive salary and some great startup perks
- a full-stack web software engineer who has experience with some or all of our technology stack and has ideas about what we're missing
- a strong and eager communicator in spoken and written English
- comfortable developing in a Linux or OSX environment every day
- up to date with the newest tech and like to share
- experience with Test Driven Development
- experience working on live production-critical projects
- a bachelor's degree in Computing Science or equivalent
Bonus credit for...
- an active GitHub profile
- linking to tech-oriented blog posts you've written
- sharing the title of your most recent software-related textbook read
- being involved in software-related meet up communities
This is a full-time position located in our Gastown, Vancouver office. You must be eligible to work in Canada.
Please submit your resume as a pdf or website with a short cover letter to contact details below.
- Date Posted:
- Jul 10, 2014 3:30 PM PDT
Eventsage is changing the way that events are planned and executed. We’re innovating in a space that hasn’t undergone much change, and making it faster and easier for anyone planning an event. Every organization, some time, holds an event, meeting, company retreat or other function that requires coordinated planning. Eventsage takes the stress out of planning these events by providing a helpful, unique,... more