Rubikloud is expanding our team and we are looking for team-oriented and brilliant front end engineers! There are two positions available.
You will be responsible for:
- Building web applications with a focus on the client side
- Working closely with our UI/UX designers, project managers, and back-end engineers to create elegant web interfaces with AJAX and similar technologies
- Designing and building extensible tools and frameworks for web applications
You should have or be:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience
- An understanding of data visualisation principles
- Strong engineering background/focus
d3.js, coffeescript, less
- Comfortable working in a *nix environment
The following are an asset!
- Experience building back-end services with Python
- Knows which direction current web technologies are going
To apply, please send your resume and code sample (Github username would suffice) to email@example.com! We thank all that apply, only those qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 19, 2015 11:36 AM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The retail industry is in the beginning of a massive global transformation. Rubikloud aims to solve some of the most significant data-driven problems preventing retailers from capitalizing on this transformation. These include: 1) Connecting and cleansing data from across multiple channels in a single system (online, offline, and mobile) 2) Understanding customer behaviour across all of these... more