Rubikloud is expanding our team and we are looking for team-oriented and brilliant front end engineers!
You will be responsible for:
- Building web applications with a focus on the client side
- Working closely with our UI/UX designers, project managers, and back-end engineers to create elegant web interfaces with AJAX and similar technologies
- Designing and building extensible tools and frameworks for web applications
You should have or be:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience
- An understanding of data visualisation principles
- Strong engineering background/focus
d3.js, coffeescript, less
- Comfortable working in a *nix environment
The following are an asset!
- Experience building back-end services with Python
- Knows which direction current web technologies are going
To apply, please send your resume and code sample (Github username would suffice) to firstname.lastname@example.org! We thank all that apply, only those qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 19, 2015 11:36 AM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Rubikloud is a retail intelligence platform focused on turning retail data into revenue. Most analytics or big data companies are repackaging static reporting tools or open source libraries that were not built for retail. Using modern data science techniques we help retailers optimize their business for every channel (e-commerce, mobile, and brick and mortar). The Rubikloud platform does three... more