Chimp is a rapidly growing company located in downtown Vancouver. We make chimp.net, an online platform for charitable donations which empowers corporations, individuals and groups to act on the human spirit of charity.
Join our team of innovative thinkers, computer wizards and waffle lovers as our new RoR guru!
Working as part of a team, you develop software solutions that help people make smarter charitable decisions.
Assist with monitoring and operation of our production servers
Help our customer support team solve problems for customers
Work with our product team to generate ideas, provide estimates, build solutions, and measure and learn from results
The Need To Haves... (Skills & Requirements)
3+ years of experience as a software developer in web development
Experience building and using web APIs
Understanding of HTTP and related protocols
Experience with MySQL or other SQL databases
Experience with Git/GitHub
Smart. Gets things done.
The Nice To Haves...
• Computer science degree or equivalent professional background
• Experience developing for mobile devices (responsive design, jQuery Mobile, iOS and/or Android development)
• DevOps experience
• GitHub profile, StackOverflow profile, development-related blog (please send links)
• Full-time, permanent (35 hours/week on average, flexible schedule)
- Date Posted:
- Jun 17, 2015 10:00 AM PDT
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Chimp is built on a simple idea -- to empower people's personal giving choices and to simplify the process. We offer an online charitable account that helps you manage your charitable giving with confidence. Chimp also supports a variety of online and social fundraising strategies, with innovative technology solutions for charities, companies, and groups. more