We are looking for Customer Care Representatives for our support centre in Richmond. We take pride in providing the most effective customer service and technical support in our industry, and our first-call resolution rate is world-class. This opportunity is well-suited to a positive, professional person with some technology training or experience who genuinely enjoys talking to customers on the phone and finding solutions for customer issues.
This is an excellent stepping stone if you are starting your career in Technology, or are looking to grow your skills in a dynamic, innovative and expanding company.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide telephone technical support to existing customers, including diagnosing and trouble-shooting software and hardware issues
- Maintaining customers’ accounts and managing access to their respective products through our in-house system
- Responding to billing inquiries and resolving customer complaints
- Answering phones in a prompt, polite and friendly manner
- Promoting and selling various solutions and services
- Performing administration duties as needed
- Professional phone manner, including patience, empathy and a knack for understanding customer needs
- Excellent spoken English and verbal comprehension skills are essential
- The ability to diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Good working knowledge of operating systems (particularly Windows XP and Windows 7)
- Industry-recognized computer certificate, diploma or degree preferred, but not required
Move Canada’s total compensation package includes an annual starting salary of $36,000, potential to earn additional commissions on product sales and upgrades, a comprehensive benefits program, and an RRSP contribution-matching program. In addition we also offer a tuition reimbursement program to help support our employees in reaching their educational goals.
Our culture involves a professional/casual environment in which fun also plays a major part. Many company-sponsored events are held throughout the year and we also feature a Games Room complete with big screen satellite TV, foosball tables, pool table and more.
We believe in our people and provide them with a work environment that encourages personal growth and advancement. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a balanced lifestyle, and supports diversity. Our team is composed of an exciting mix of people from various backgrounds, reflecting the company's commitment to creating one of the best working environments anywhere.
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.movecareers.ca and select “Software Support - Customer Care Representative” from the list of available positions or email your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. We thank all applicants in advance and will directly contact those who are selected for interviews.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 26, 2014 1:58 PM PDT
- Move Canada
Move Canada, home of Top Producer’s innovative and award-winning products, has been serving the real estate market in North America for many years. By designing and developing the best suite of products on the market, Move Canada is at the forefront of both the real estate and software development industries! We are one of the largest software development companies in BC and we offer an exciting, challenging and... more