HootSuite is looking for a part time Owl to join the Solution Partner team! This will be a hands on role that helps the onboarding, integration and transition of partners to the HootSuite roster. As a member of the Solution Partner team, you will help review new applicants to the partner program, act as a resource for new partners and help educate them on resources available to them and provide an excellent partner experience as they work with HootSuite.
- Assist with the onboarding of new partners into the Solution Partner program with a keen attention to detail and sense of customer centric approach.
- Use existing tools and procedures to onboard and orient new partners on how they can work with HootSuite and look for any process improvements.
- Review applications to the program, and assign future partners to the correct program (unmanaged) or regional partner manager.
- Manage email support tickets from partners and respond in a highly efficient manner.
- Responsibilities may also include providing reports on new solution partners and their productivity.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Amazing customer service skills - providing the highest level of service both in both verbal and written communication.
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- A passion for Social Media or Social Media experience is desirable
- Familiarity with Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in a partner program
- Previous history in a customer service role
- Ability to laugh under pressure
- Flexible and ability to adapt to ever changing priorities and tasks
- Date Posted:
- Sep 10, 2013 4:29 PM PDT
- HootSuite Media, Inc.
HootSuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute social media strategies across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages using HootSuite’s unique social media dashboard. Streamline team workflow with scheduling and assignment tools and reach audiences... more