Aim Big. Be Great. Be loved by Customers. That’s our vision here at Resolver. We are transforming the way our customers think about risk. Our customers are some of the largest organizations in the world. Over 1000 of them in 100 countries. They use our security, risk assessment, enterprise risk management, internal control, internal audit, and compliance applications to manage risk in their business. We are growing our business and are looking for talented individuals who want to grow with us.
Job Posting # 2670
The Professional Services team at Resolver is looking for Solution Consultants who recognize that software implementations are more than simply a collection of tasks to be completed. The successful candidate will have a track record of exceeding expectations by acting as a tireless client advocate and trusted advisor. Resolver Solution Consultants collaborate closely with their project teams (comprised of Project Mangers, Solution Architects, and Developers), and partner with Sales, Product Management, Support, and the Executive Team to lead, train, consult, and configure on profitable software projects. They are focused on helping clients derive maximal business value from the software by ensuring the successful rollout and adoption of each implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate implementation projects and manage project work plans
• Conduct weekly update meetings with clients
• Provide direction and support to clients throughout the implementation process
• Manage client expectations within the parameters of the agreement
• Adhere to project scope, deadline, and deliverables
Consult on Use of Software
• Review existing client documentation
• Document existing business processes
• Advise on ways to best structure and configure Resolver's software
• Configure software to meet client requirements and processes
• Provide subject matter expertise for Resolver software, including both existing functionality and upcoming features
• Provide guidance on the following topics:
o risk management
o security management
o loss prevention
o performance management
Train Clients on Software
• Prepare user materials and presentations to ensure successful learning and adoption of the new system
• Lead training sessions for all Resolver software solutions
• Support the testing and roll-out of Resolver software across the client organization
Cross Sell and Up Sell
• Identify new software and services sales opportunities on current engagements
• Identify referenceable clients and those willing to participate in case studies
Ideal candidates will have experience delivering client-facing software implementations or possess an interest in software and domain knowledge in the field of risk management, security management, loss prevention and/or performance management.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt communication to suit each unique audience
• Ability to create clear and concise written documentation and status reports
• Ability to facilitate requirements gathering workshops and training sessions to client groups from 1-20 people
• Excellent listener and empathetic to users
• Ability to learn new software and develop expertise in multiple software applications
• Competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
• Exposure to Incident Management software (such as Perspective) would be considered an asset
• Time management
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
• Ability to produce high quality work products, under pressure and within deadlines
• Logical problem-solving approach, ability to clearly communicate business problems and proposed solutions
• Ongoing willingness to learn and develop skill sets
• Team player, energized by new ideas and insights from others
Education and Experience
• University Degree
• 2+ years’ experience in risk management, security management, loss prevention and/or performance management is considered an asset.
• Accreditation as a Certified Protection Professional would be considered an asset
This position will include 40-60% travel within North America. Travel typically consists of 2-5 days at a client site.
If you feel that your skills meet our criteria, and you are interested in working in a fast paced and challenging environment, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com quoting job posting # 2670. Resolver appreciates all responses, however, only qualified candidates under consideration will be contacted. Resolver is an equal opportunity employer.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 19, 2016 7:50 AM PDT
- Resolver Inc.
- Resolver Inc.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Resolver is the risk backbone for over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations. Our cloud software takes the uncertainty from risk based decisions, so that our customers can perform as planned. Resolver’s integrated platform supports application areas including Decision Making, Internal Control, Internal Audit, Compliance Management, Enterprise Risk Management and Incident Management.... more