We are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our Engineering team to help us build products for Marketers of all sizes which allow them to get the most out of their advertising budget.
At Telmetrics we look for people who are resourceful enough to identify and remove roadblocks not only for themselves, but for their team and clients. We work together in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where requirements, project and products change every day, and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
• Write clean, high performing code that is superb in its simplicity and organization and sets the standard to which other developers will aspire.
• Always ensure that the best technologies for the job are used in each project, while adhering to architecture and design best practices.
• Take ownership of the delivery of projects within small teams providing leadership, mentoring and coaching.
• Work with management to identify and implement continuous process improvements geared towards efficiently shipping quality solutions.
• Contribute to the creation and review of business requirements, user stories, prioritized backlogs and overall project planning.
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent education and experience
• Minimum of 7 years software development experience with both front-end and back-end technologies/frameworks
• Expert knowledge of Object Oriented design (Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, Mock Objects), Unit Testing and Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration
• Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs for a SaaS product
• Experience with relational databases with the ability to create complex queries/stored procedures, along with practical knowledge of NoSQL databases and in-memory data storage.
• Knowledge of Agile software development, DevOps and Continuous Delivery concepts.
Technologies we currently use
• C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI
• MS SQL Server, MongoDB, ActiveMQ
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Passionate about technology
Relocation Authorized: No
Key Requirements: Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Posting Date: April 6-2016
Closing Date: April 30-2016
Salary: commensurate with experience
To qualify for this position, your resume must reflect sufficient experience and/or education, to perform the duties for which you are applying. Your resume is a key in evaluating your experience as it relates to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your work experience.
To apply for this position, in confidence, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Telmetrics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005; Telmetrics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform the Telmetrics’ Human Resources department of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 6, 2016 1:16 PM PDT
- Telmetrics Inc
- Telmetrics Inc
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Telmetrics is a leading call analytics and attribution technology company that powers digital marketers’ use of calls as an advertising performance metric. Telmetrics’ call attribution solutions, which are available in North America and across Europe, enable marketers to measure consumer phone response to ads via trackable phone numbers, revealing the offline lead generation and ROI of direct... more