Here at FreshBooks, we believe that the best customer service is delivered by a support team that is engaged in their work and excited to be helping our customers! Our Support Team is not an afterthought - we consider them crucial to our success as a company. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, three weeks vacation, and a great work environment! We have created an open and collaborative space, where innovative and creative Support Rockstars can really shine. We have developed a team with lots of growth potential for those whose passion it is to surprise and delight, and exceed the expectations of our customers. With coffee and passion fuelling us, we are a team of people who will go above and beyond to deliver the best possible customer experience every time!
We have three shifts in support: 8am-5pm; 9am-6pm; 12pm-8pm.
*All our shifts include some statutory holiday coverage.
Sound like something you’d be up for? Read on!
What Our Support Rockstars Do:
- Go to great (perhaps extraordinary!) lengths when answering phone calls and email tickets to help customers find solutions to whatever problem they face.
- Execute Extraordinary Experiences Everyday! They leave every customer feeling valued and taken care of – we’ve got their back!
- Go beyond their roles to show our customers how much we appreciate them! They extend a kind word, deliver creative gifts, and even surprise our customers with a visit.
Who Our Support Rockstars Are:
- Passionate & Empathetic: they put themselves in the shoes of the small business owners who use FreshBooks, and this drives them to take big steps towards finding a solution for each one of our users.â¨
- Enduring & Resilient: every day, they energetically engage with 30-40 customers, each with their own needs and feelings – and they do it all with a smile!
- Always Striving for More: they are truly passionate about finding ways to improve our users’ experiences, and they work hard to maintain and grow their knowledge of our product in order to always deliver.â¨
- Problem Solvers: every question has an answer, and our Support Rockstars will either find it or create it! “No” is not part of the FreshBooks vernacular. No matter how unconventional a question may seem, our team is happy to tackle it.
- Fantastic Communicators: our Support Rockstars interact with our customers more frequently than anyone else, so it’s critical that their messages are accurate, clear and concise.
- Internet Savvy: our team knows the interwebs and its many applications.â¨
If this sounds like you, here’s how to apply:
Send us a UNIQUE cover letter (typo-free, please!) convincing us why you’d be the best Support Rockstar ever! Along with that, you’ll need to answer the 7 questions listed below. Imagine that you are one of our Rockstars, how would you answer each of these customers' queries?
For those of you who have their creative juices flowing, why not send us a video, song, haiku, or anything else that might demonstrate why you’d be an awesome addition to our awesome team!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.
- Date Posted:
- Oct 1, 2015 1:00 AM PDT
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
In 2003, Mike McDerment, co-founder and CEO of FreshBooks, accidently saved over an invoice, snapped and decided to create a better way to manage his books and bill clients. Since then, FreshBooks has emerged as the #1 cloud accounting specialist for small business owners by helping more than 5 million people track time, organize expenses and invoice clients in the cloud. Known for... more