SAMSUNG IS THE FUTURE… JOIN US!
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Samsung is making big steps into enterprise mobility with a wide range of device and SW solutions. With the recent launch of Samsung KNOX™, we are now looking for experienced and talented individuals for our Vancouver lab to design, develop, operate and support these new solutions in the global market.
You are an experienced contractor who can hit the ground running and support multiple technologies and systems, and quickly pick up new ones as needed. You want to personally make a difference in supporting our new KNOX products ensuring that customers are satisfied and the product is viewed as a market success. You view the customer as the most important stakeholder and you have exceptional communication and problem solving skills.
The Enterprise Cloud Lab team is looking for to join our R&D Lab focused on the world wide support of cloud based end-to-end mobile enterprise applications and services. This is a new, exciting area for Samsung: cloud based services platforms and infrastructure to support enterprise mobility.
This role is a 6 to 12 month contract (with potential to convert to full time).
This position is located in Burnaby, B.C.
We are looking for a Systems Admin and Support Engineer to join our Enterprise Customer Support Team responsible for supporting Samsung KNOX customers, (typically IT Admins for Small and Medium business to enterprise organizations) on contract for 6-12 months.
• Support Samsung’s KNOX EMM product through the web-based ticketing system and if required additional phone support for more advanced troubleshooting.
• First point of contact for (often technical complicated) IT/ Systems based customer issues, providing technical resolutions external customers.
• Operate and reconfigure the test lab environment to reproduce various customer setups.
• Document and share best practices and update knowledge base for customers and facilitate knowledge transfer across internal teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in a system administration capacity for medium to large size organizations with previous customer experience skills
• Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) software set-up and configuration, such as Fixmo, AirWatch, Mobile Iron, or Centrify.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and technologies including Microsoft Server technologies (LDAP, Exchange, ActiveSync, and Active Directory)
• Cloud (AWS or Azure) and virtualized environment (VMWare or Citrix) experience is highly desired
• Experience with Linux Administration and Mac OS X is highly desired
• Network configuration including experience configuring and troubleshooting DNS, Firewall, VPN, and IP routing.
• Ability to replicate an Enterprise IT environment to reproduce customer issues.
• Exceptional customer service skills in supporting highly complex technical issues
• Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities in a highly dynamic and changing landscape
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills.
• May be required to be on-call and/or occasionally work outside normal office hours
- Date Posted:
- Jun 3, 2014 3:11 PM PDT
- Samsung Electronics Canada
SAMSUNG IS THE FUTURE… JOIN US! Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung. Samsung is making big steps into enterprise mobility with a wide range of device and SW solutions.... more