Employee Success™ is our business at Achievers. That’s why we hire passionate people who believe in creating engaged, productive workplaces—starting with their own. Achievers employees love coming to work every day because of our inimitable culture. It’s our secret sauce that no other company can replicate, and we think that’s pretty cool. Our thriving culture is the heartbeat of the organization and we hope you’ll become a part of it. We are currently seeking a dynamic Technical Implementation Consultant, to join our Professional Services team.
The Professional Services team designs, builds, and launches Employee Success™ programs that drive business success. They partner with our clients to develop and implement their programs to meet their organizational objectives. They depend on our strong project management, consulting, and technical skills to drive our success. This team looks for Implementation professionals who can keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. They are the connector team, working closely with Product, Engineering, and cross-functional teams to coordinate new client implementations. They are the client’s main point of contact from concept development through implementation and post-implementation support of their Employee Success™ program. It’s because of this team that Achievers has an 80%+ user adoption rate in the first week, and a 90%+ client satisfaction rating with our clients.
As a Technical Implementation Consultant, you will work closely with Implementation Managers to onboard new customers with the Achievers platform and expand platform adoption with existing customers. You will use your deep knowledge of the Achievers Platform and exceptional client management skills to help customers overcome their challenges and achieve their objectives. You will be comfortable translating customer needs to the Achievers platform, communicating to a primarily non-technical audience in remote and face-to-face meetings. As our Technical Implementation Consultant, you will:
- Consult with clients to translate their business needs to functional areas of the Achievers platform
- Lead the overall solution architecture for mid-sized and Enterprise accounts, factoring in complex organizational and technical needs
- Partner with Implementation Managers to hit project milestones, deliver rapidly and on time, while balancing competing demands with multiple projects
- Deliver remote and face-to-face technical presentations that guide clients to make decisions, offering best practice guidance along the way
- Configure and thoroughly test the Achievers platform to align to client decisions.
- Identify internal process improvements related to professional services methodology
- Provide ongoing feedback to Product Management in order to drive product improvements
As a Technical Implementation Consultant, you have:
- 3-5 years of client-facing services roles, ideally in a SaaS environment
- 8-10 years overall work experience
- Experience configuring software applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to confidently describe technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude who likes problem solving
- Exceptional personal organization and time management skills, able to prioritize competing tasks and deadlines, paying close attention to detail
- Ability to assess complex situations and facilitate solutions in a collaborative manner with teammates
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and drive
Experience in the following are considered strong assets:
- HTML/CSS, APIs, HRIS integration
- Human Capital Management solutions
- Four year university/college degree required
- Travel up to 40%
Achievers is passionate about Employee Success™. Our Software and Services™ help companies inspire employees globally and drive business success. Our software delivers the tools your employees need to perform and stay engaged, and our services provide you with one point-of-contact to help your employees sustain results that matter. Named one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and Canada, a “Next Generation Employer of Choice”, one of the “Top 10 Places Where Employees Thrive”, and one of Deloitte and PROFIT’s “Fastest Growing Companies”, Achievers offers an outstanding compensation plan, competitive benefits program, generous vacation policy, limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth, and a corporate culture like no other. This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our “work hard/play hard” mentality, are passionate about the impact you make on a business, thrive on change, and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, apply for a position with us today! For more information visit http://www.achievers.com/careers
Nine to fivers need not apply
Only qualified candidates will be contact directly.
Achievers is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
- Date Posted:
- May 21, 2014 1:04 PM PDT
At Achievers, our mission is to Change the Way the World Works. Your employees are your company’s greatest asset; when you empower them to succeed, your business reaps the benefits. We believe in building a culture of recognition where performance, not presence, is rewarded. A culture of recognition not only inspires your employees to achieve and grow, it drives results for your organization. Achievers is one of... more