Technical Lead – Senior OO Developer
Looking for an opportunity to exercise your leadership abilities? Due to growth, this company wants to hire senior developers with leadership ability to be groomed into lead roles. If you would like to code in multiple languages and have had a challenge finding a company that believes in being language agnostic, you should consider this role.
You have a strong OO development background (in Java, C# and / or C++) and a strong interest in business intelligence and data analytics. You have strong communication skills and enjoy collaborating with other senior technical people to identify the best solution. You love to provide technical leadership to other developers and would like to pursue a career in leadership.
Our client is a Vancouver success story that is well established and growing rapidly. They offer technically complex work, new development projects, an impressive client list and on the job leadership training.
Things you need to have:
• 8+ years OO development experience in Java, C++ or C#
• An interest in developing in multiple languages
• Excellent communication skills and leadership experience or potential
• Personal interest in technology demonstrated by research and personal projects
It would be nice if you also had:
• Experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
• Expertise with Web Services
• Linux and Windows
What you will be doing:
• Working in development teams of 10, you will focus on specific major clients and ensuring the product works effectively with theirs
• Provide technical leadership and coaching to other developers
• Predominantly new development work as well as enhancements and maintenance on the product you developed
• Collaborating closely with the client, ensure the most effective solution for their new releases or products
• Demonstrate your technical savvy and leadership abilities in order to move into leadership roles
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada. If you are not currently in Vancouver but have plans for relocating to Vancouver in the near future, please address that in your cover letter / email.
The link to apply for this role is below. If you saw this position on TechVibes, we'd appreciate if you would let us know that in your cover email/letter.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
- Date Posted:
- Mar 14, 2014 8:56 AM PDT
- TEEMA Solutions Group
- TEEMA Solutions Group
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
TEEMA Solutions Group is a customized staffing and technology solutions firm that offers talent management solutions including talent placement, payroll outsourcing and vendor management, as well as technology-certified Managed Services for system integration projects, as well as Practice Lead and Project Management services. The company began in 2008 as TEEMA Consulting Group Inc. In 2012,... more