Working at Payfirma
Payfirma supports a healthy lifestyle and culturally diverse environment. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s lively financial district, Payfirma is walking distance from beaches, shops, restaurants, and public transit. With access to an extensive Harvard approved library, catered lunch and learns, mentorship training, and an education fund, we encourage a fast-growing, highly dynamic career. We strongly believe in internal growth, and by allowing our Payfirmites to be promoted within, we encourage lifelong learning.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!
The Technical Support Representative will act as an advocate for our customers and their day-to-day needs. This individual will provide legendary customer service to existing and potential Payfirma clients to help them grow and accelerate their business. Daily responsibilities include answering calls, chat and emails on our inbound support line, assisting in escalated support cases and documenting bugs and feature requests for our Product Development team. This position will include some technical research and responsibilities, specifically regarding e-commerce and POS integrations. You will be best suited for this role if you are proactive, creative and outgoing.
- Serve as the primary customer facing resource for technical support questions
- Provide exemplary support for all Payfirma products and services through phone, chat or email support
- Troubleshoot escalated technical cases with clients and the development team
- Liaise with account managers to launch POS integrations on new accounts
- Collect, test and document customer feedback to support consistent improvements in the product and customer experience
- Develop and execute initiatives to reduce support inquiries and increase customer satisfaction
- Assist with documenting new products and features for product releases when needed
- Meet and exceed individual and support team targets
- Bilingual (English/French) in both verbal and written communication would be considered an asset
- Familiar with Point of Sale (POS) technology and integrations, specifically in a restaurant or retail environment
- Comfortable identifying creative, out of the box solutions to meet client needs
- A proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Exceptionally strong work ethic and ability to be flexible on working hours
- Driven by data and trends, excited by working hypotheses and experiments
- Positive, energetic and outgoing personality
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Confluence and JIRA is an asset
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary, potential commissions and annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 24, 2015 2:47 PM PDT
- Payfirma Corporation
- Payfirma Corporation
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Payfirma helps you accept credit card payments online, in your store, and on your mobile device. Our cloud platform processes your payments and puts all your transaction data in one place. With you data in one place, you can use your numbers to make smarter business decisions about your customers, products, and employees. more