Vidyard is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide outstanding customer service for the world’s leading video marketing platform. If you are passionate about video, enjoy working directly with customers, as well as enjoy finding creative solutions to fit their unique use-case – we’d love to chat!
As our Technical Support Specialist, you will:
• Be the first point of contact for technical support related inquiries for Vidyard platform
• Work directly with customers via phone, email and online chat
• Respond to questions from customers of varying technical expertise
• Collect environment details, prioritize and escalate issues, determine root cause
• Reproduce and diffuse issues, to ensure an optimal resolution for the customer
• Develop creative solutions for customers to meet their individual needs
To be an effective team member, you will:
• Have obtained a post secondary education in a technology related field
• Have 1-2 years experience in a technical support environment
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be a proven problem solver and have technical troubleshooting ability
• Demonstrate a passion for assisting customers
• Excellent organizational and professional skills to deliver the highest level of customer service
• Have the ability to track and manage issues to resolution using a ticketing system
• Be flexible and willing to respond to requests at varying hours
Some nice to haves include:
• Experience working with (and contributing to) a knowledge base
You will be a successful Vidyardian if you share our passion and are looking for the following:
• Growth – Working alongside highly skilled individuals, you have the opportunity to make this position your own by generating and managing your own projects and watching your deliverables make a significant impact
• Flexibility – Set your own work schedule around our core hours of 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Awesome Co-Workers – 5/5 Vidyardians surveyed agree our people are amazing
• Fun – Nerf guns, foosball, mini-putt, TF2 nights, Go-Karts and the list goes on…
• Consumables – Free daily-catered lunches, snacks and all the tea, coffee, hot chocolate and pop you could desire
• Money – Competitive pay and benefits
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we’re passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens, as we build the category, push our service to new levels and support our awesome customers.
To apply, you will:
• Include your cover letter and resume
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vidyard. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Manager.
- Date Posted:
- Jul 8, 2014 12:12 PM PDT
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we are passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens as we build the category, push our service to new levels and win over and support our awesome customers. If you are a high performer who enjoys being part of something big then we’d love to have you apply for one... more