SAMSUNG IS THE FUTURE... JOIN US! https://www.samsungknox.com/en/blog/people-behind-samsung-knox
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung. Samsung is making big steps into enterprise mobility with a wide range of device and SW solutions. With the recent launch of Samsung KNOX™, we are now looking for experienced and talented individuals for our Vancouver lab to design, develop, test and support these new solutions in the global market 'responsibilities.'
You are an innovative, dynamic individual looking for an environment with the agility of a startup and the resources of a well-funded company. You want to personally make a difference building products that not only delight customers but also achieve market success. You want to join an all-star team being formed right now, and help build our technology stack. You are a hacker at heart, but have the professional maturity to know what it takes to develop well-architected high-quality products using best practices of software engineering. You have the leadership skills to take technical ownership of major parts of the system while mentoring junior testers and shaping team culture and processes. The Enterprise Services Platform & Infrastructure team is looking for world class QA Engineers to join our technology innovation group focused on the rapid development of cloud based end-to-end mobile enterprise applications and services. This is a new, exciting area for Samsung: cloud based services platforms and infrastructure to support enterprise mobility.
• Working closely with Dev and Product Management, develop feature test strategies, design/review/execute test cases, and follow up with defect reports.
• Help prioritize, estimate, and assign testing to other QA team members
• Guide junior members to ensure test coverage and effectiveness
• Support test automation team, by prioritizing tests to be automated
• May work on both functional testing and/or non-functional testing
• Participate actively on process and tool improvement activities
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Deep understanding of how to test software features and UI, both functionally and non-functionally
• Strong verbal and written communication skill
• 5+ years' experience in server development or server testing experience including non-functional testing (e.g. performance, load, stress test, etc.)
• Hands on test automation tool experience (Selenium, TestNG, SOAP UI)
• Goal oriented self-starter, Proactive, Thorough, Systematic, Excellent organization skills
• Load, stress, performance, security testing experience
• HP Load Runner experience and/or other open source load testing tools (Jmeter, nGrinder)
• Java programming
• Database, Analytics testing experience
• JIRA experience
• Experience in working with remote teams
• ISTQB Software Testing Certification
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 9, 2014 10:24 AM PDT
- Samsung Electronics Canada
SAMSUNG IS THE FUTURE… JOIN US! Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung. Samsung is making big steps into enterprise mobility with a wide range of device and SW solutions.... more