We're looking for a seasoned UI Developer in Vancouver who will empower our design and engineering teams to create awesome UI. You'll be an expert resource on front-end technology and you'll ensure our UI development can scale at the rate the rest of our company is.
- Championing and teaching coding standards for CSS/Sass & HTML and helping to fine-tune our asset architecture and delivery pipeline.
- Help our design team build and maintain a living style guide of design patterns and UI components.
- Be an expert resource on the latest front end technology (responsive, retina images & pixel density, CSS3 features like flexbox, etc) so that we can deliver the best page building product to our marketing customers.
- Work closely with the UX and dev teams to improve existing features, and build new ones.
- Most importantly you will be a pleasure to work with and will contribute to our awesome culture!
A Little About You…
- You live and breathe CSS & HTML and love the challenge of writing efficient and semantic markup.
- You are well versed with the ins and outs of Sass or Less preprocessors (we use Sass at Unbounce.)
- You've worked on a Rails app before, you know your way around the views & templates (both ERB and Haml) and you have a solid understanding of MVC.
- You've experienced the pains of a growing codebase and have strong opinions about how to build component based scalable and modular CSS.
- You have a natural eye for minimal design and good composition, and you obsess about details, interactions, and delighting users.
- You're passionate about the quality of work you produce, and you're self-motivated to spot ways to improve it.
- You're not an asshole!
- Date Posted:
- Aug 26, 2014 12:05 PM PDT
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more