Signority is looking for a UI/UX Designer with a passion for pixel perfect, simple, and intuitive interfaces. As the lead Designer at Signority, you’ll develop beautiful, high-quality product designs and champion those designs to influence the look and feel of Signority’s core experience. You’ll work closely with both the product and R&D teams to greatly influence the face of our growing platform.
If this is you, we want to talk to you:
- You know what makes a beautiful, clean, and intuitive interface, and your portfolio clearly reflects that
- You have experience designing, prototyping and advocating attractive user experiences in the mobile space just as the web
- You have experience working with and building design systems
- You have experience creating amazing visual design pieces (marketing campaigns ideally)
- You have produced mock-ups, wireframes, rapid prototypes and other UX design artifacts that translate business and user needs into an awesome user experience
- You are passionate and adamant about pixel perfect implementation across all platforms and devices
- You’re a passionate advocate for building products that fit user needs
- You understand the importance of sharing work early and often and encourage peers to seek out constructive feedback from you.
- You are excited by the idea of working on a small team tackling big problems on a large scale and being an integral part of shaping what design is at Signority
- You have worked on other aspects of web design such as online ads, design for social campaigns, flyers and web sites
- You love branding as well UX/UI work and have worked shaping strong brands (B2B or B2C)
Experience We Like:
- An impressive portfolio showcasing a variety of web projects, marketing campaigns and strong visual design
- Experience with web design, including design for email, online ads, social media, and online marketing campaigns, banners, flyers and other product collateral
- Significant design experience developing B2C/B2B product interfaces
- Ability to articulate and teach your deep understanding of colour, layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Mastery of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows. You Consistently consider the holistic user experience and potential states (errors, successes, dead-ends) in your product work
- Experience with Sketch/Adobe for UI/UX design work and Invision for prototyping and Zeplin for dev handoff, as well as an ability to pick up whatever design tools you need to make great design happen
- Experience with user testing and using data to inform your designs
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Ability to communicate with product leads and engineers in their language, designing with consideration for their cares and concerns, and fostering a highly-collaborative design process
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to write direct, consistent and action-oriented UI copy
About Signority Inc.
Signority Inc. is an Ottawa-based SaaS company that is dedicated to make it easy and secure for organizations to legally sign electronic documents. Their platform allows for the management of legal document workflows by offering a digital signature solution to access, verify, sign and certify documents from anywhere in the world, any time and on any device.
- Date Posted:
- May 18, 2016 12:41 PM PDT
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Signority Inc. is an Ottawa-based SaaS company that is dedicated to make it easy and secure for organizations to legally sign electronic documents. Their platform allows for the management of legal document workflows by offering a digital signature solution to access, verify, sign and certify documents from anywhere in the world, any time and on any device. more