Are you passionate about crafting next generation web experiences across a variety of platforms and pushing the boundaries of working with new technologies? Are you interested in releasing best of class software to oral healthcare organizations that are making a significant difference in the patient care that you and your families receive? Are you looking for a supportive environment that encourages work-life balance, flexible office hours and people you love to be around?
Exan is seeking a UI/UX Designer with experience creating interfaces for enterprise software and web applications.
We are expanding our product portfolio, and re-engineering our architecture. We are taking on the enterprise cloud services challenge to deliver unparalleled user experience to oral healthcare practitioners and their patients. We need fantastic people who have a passion for complex web challenges and are proud of the highly useable solutions they craft.
Exan is looking for Software Development Professionals to join our team as we press forward with our vision of leading the world in Oral Healthcare Management Software.
Summary of Job:
Collaborating with Software Development, you will work with Product Managers/Owners, Software Engineers and Customers to create an intuitive and cohesive look, feel and overall user experience for our products. The UI/UX Designer will drive the user experience through implementation of standards creation and maintenance, prototyping, application and workflow design, UI/UX testing and review.
The primary goal of the UI/UX Designer is to work closely with cross-functional teams to create simple, elegant, innovative and easy to use products that exceed the expectations of our customers.
• Apply user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into world-class experiences
• Design high-end user experiences through UI designs, workflow diagrams, interactive models and prototypes
• Communicate and document design specifications and concepts to development team
• Conduct usability sessions with user groups including key stakeholders and customers. Facilitate these sessions and interview and observe users to attain feedback
• Consider and leverage all available insights including market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings in all design activities
• Document a standards matrix for each product (product “style sheet”)
• Identify usability issues in existing products and make recommendations for improvements
• Assist in the creation of product marketing materials for Marketing and Sales teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Diploma in Information Technology
• 3+ years of experience creating UI design for enterprise software and web applications
• An understanding of current design trends and patterns
• The ability to adapt and learn new tools on the fly
• Experience wireframing and prototyping web, mobile and desktop applications
• Experience in Agile development environment would be beneficial
• Experience leading product review sessions and gather user experience feedback
- Date Posted:
- Mar 20, 2014 3:43 PM PDT
- Exan Group
Exan Group is an industry leader in the development of dental practice management software products. With over 25 years of experience in software development, Exan has built a trusted reputation for software that is secure, practical and robust. If you are a highly motivated, technically savvy and results-oriented individual, you could be our next new recruit. Take a look at our upcoming job opportunities and... more