Job Objective: to create graphic design for A/B and multivariate experiments that dramatically improve conversion rates and revenues.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Improve lead-generation and sales conversion rates on our clients’ websites through WiderFunnel’s proprietary Conversion Testing (Funnel Experiment™) process.
- Deliver fast and tight wireframes based on Strategists briefs and existing test “Control” page
- Provide input on wireframes based on design principles and previously tested results
- Convert wireframes into graphic design mockups, maintaining consistency with client’s existing graphic design standards and/or website look & feel
- Recommend creative, testable solutions for user interface challenges
- Contribute to WiderFunnel’s knowledge base of design best practices and new ideas to test
- Assist WiderFunnel in developing Evolutionary Website Redesign client proposals when required
- Work with internal team members to maintain great teamwork-based relationship
- Post secondary school degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design or Web Design.
- UX expert-level skills
- 2+ years of professional web graphic design experience.
- Expert proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
- Familiar with the latest UX web and mobile technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent English a must.
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Extended medical insurance provided
We offer a collaborative work environment where you have the opportunity to not only drive change within our clients’ organizations but within ours as well.
409 Granville Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6C 1T2 Canada
- Date Posted:
- Mar 10, 2015 3:54 PM PDT
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+ Improving our clients' marketing conversion rate and profit. That’s what we do. We eat, sleep, and breathe results. To us, that’s not a cliché—it’s how we believe... more