We are: Grit – Trust – Integrity – Maverick – Curiosity
Based in Vancouver BC, WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+.
Want to put your design skills to the test and work with the world’s best Conversion Optimization team? Here’s your chance to grow into a leadership role in a collaborative team that’s growing fast. You’ll learn to put the latest insights to the test with our A/B testing system for web, mobile and mobile apps.
We have an opportunity for an experienced designer to join WiderFunnel’s high-performance team. Our designers create graphic design for A/B and multivariate experiments that dramatically improve conversion rates and revenues. You will have a chance to work on many client projects, from mid-sized to the largest global companies, across many industries.
You are: Grit – Trust – Integrity – Maverick – Curiosity
- You design digital experiences that get results. The end users love the experiences so much that they don’t notice it’s there, and your clients get more sales and happy customers as a result.
- You’re passionate about UI/UX and design for all things digital: mobile, apps, and web for ecommerce and lead generation.
- With your experience working for a variety of clients, you easily adapt your style to match the brand that needs your help. You’re constantly learning new techniques that will improve results and don’t take yourself too seriously to accept feedback on your work.
- Improve lead-generation and sales conversion rates on our clients’ websites through WiderFunnel’s proprietary Conversion Testing (Funnel Experiment™) process.
- Deliver fast and tight wireframes based on Strategists briefs and existing test “Control” page
- Provide input on wireframes based on design principles and previously tested results
- Convert wireframes into graphic design mockups, maintaining consistency with client’s existing graphic design standards and/or website look & feel
- Recommend creative, testable solutions for user interface challenges
- Contribute to WiderFunnel’s knowledgebase of design best practices and new ideas to test
- Assist WiderFunnel in developing Evolutionary Website Redesign client proposals when required
- Work with internal team members to maintain great teamwork-based relationship
What you need to bring:
- Post secondary school degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design or Web Design
- UI/UX expert-level skills
- 5+ years of professional web graphic design experience and/or a portfolio which demonstrates a good standard of design, creative solutions, attention to detail and quality
- Expert proficiency with Photoshop
- Familiar with the latest UI/UX web and mobile technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent English a must
Who is successful at WiderFunnel:
- “A Player” with amazing drive to achieve goals
- Resourceful self-starter
- Curious with an interest in continuous learning
- Can work with minimal direction
- Enjoys collaborating with Peers
- Not a jerk
We offer a collaborative work environment where you have the opportunity to not only drive change within our clients’ organizations but within ours as well.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, send us your resume, work samples (measurement reports, analysis and recommendations documents, sample web applications that you have developed), and a link to your LinkedIn profile. Please state the job title in the subject line, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 10, 2014 11:17 AM PDT
WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+ Improving our clients' marketing conversion rate and profit. That’s what we do. We eat, sleep, and breathe results. To us, that’s not a cliché—it’s how we believe business should... more