Do you want to help deliver world-class mobile apps for some of the largest events, festivals and conferences on the planet?
Eventbase Technology is a rapidly growing mobile technology company with a global client base. We power official apps for high profile brands, including three Olympic Games, SXSW, Disney, Sundance Film Festival, Comic-Con and many more.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer to help design for some of the most exciting event producers in the world. This position will be responsible for working with our Project Managers, Developers and our top event clients to bring their brand to life in our Eventbase mobile app products. This is a full-time position working in our Vancouver head office.
Your primary activities will include:
- Working closely with Project Managers to adapt clients’ visual design and customer requirements into UI/visual design deliverables
- Coordinating with mobile developers and working hands-on to implement client’s visual design into our Eventbase mobile application software
- Promoting strong standards for beautiful visual design, usability and user-centered design
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- 1+ years of interaction design, with experience planning and crafting complex and beautiful interfaces, mobile applications and websites
- Expert proficiency with Adobe design software
- Working knowledge of front-end web design and development (HTML5, CSS3) is an asset
- Working knowledge of mobile UX/UI prototyping software is an asset
- BS/BA in Interactive Design, Graphic Design or related degree preferred
- Agile UX experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced development environment with technical workflows (eg. Versioning software)
- Experience working with clients and helping manage project requirements
- Excellent organizational, leadership, teamwork and communication skills
We work hard and smart, and insist on having fun. Our cool Yaletown office provides a casual work environment with a few office dogs and an in-house coffee barista thrown in for good measure.
Additionally each member of our team gets an opportunity to go to an event of their choice each year to gain first-hand knowledge of our apps in action.
How to Apply
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter (1 page maximum) letting us know:
- How you will contribute to our Company Culture
- Why you may be the ideal candidate
- Why you want to design world class mobile event apps
- What is the best event (music festival, film festival, sport...) you've attended
- How you think mobile apps can improve the experience of attending an event
- Date Posted:
- Apr 26, 2015 11:28 AM PDT
- Eventbase Technology Inc.
- Eventbase Technology Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Eventbase (formerly known as Xomo) is the world’s most trusted event app platform. Eventbase enhances the attendee experience by providing a feature-rich, location-aware, native event app available on popular smartphone and tablet devices. Eventbase Premium powers official native apps for the largest events on earth, including the London 2012 Olympics, South By SouthWest (SXSW), Spring Fair... more