Incognito Software Inc., a Canadian company with headquarters in Vancouver, has been providing connectivity solutions for large networks since 1992. Our software helps global communications service providers and enterprises quickly and cost-effectively deploy data, voice and video networks using our automated IP address management, domain management and provisioning systems. We are located on the waterfront in downtown Vancouver, central to many public transportation routes.
Incognito is looking for a Web Application Developer who will implement a web front end that will take our services to the next level. We want to modernize our web applications. The goal is to create a slick, professional, and polished web interface that compares to next generation web applications such as Google Docs.
We have a staff of talented front end developers who can quickly adapt to new technologies. We are looking for an individual to help us facilitate our vision.
● Can quickly create, and edit an HTML page and/or CSS style sheet to implement a new features.
● Solid work experience with Backbone.js, Bootstrap, LESS, Handlebars, Require.js
● Solid work experience using REST APIs and JSON data.
● You may be asked to complete an exercise to demonstrate your knowledge of creating web applications.
You should also possess the following:
● Post-secondary education majoring in Computer, Information Technology or Engineering or relevant work experience.
● At least 3 - 5 years development experience of user interfaces for enterprise level web applications.
● Experience with Agile, Scrum or Test Driven Development concepts.
● Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
● Experience with CVS, SVN, GIT or other source control repositories.
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Experience working in a team.
The following skills would be an asset:
● AngularJS, Knockout, Ember, or Dart
● Google Maps API
● JSF and Facelets
● A structured programming language such as Java, C# or C++
● HTML5 and CSS3
● Manipulating large amounts of data and rendering it for graphing, charting, trending and/or plotting
● Relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle
● Non-relational databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB
● Experience with web server technology such Apache HTTP server or Tomcat
● Team player
● A professional work attitude.
● Takes initiative, works with limited supervision, follows direction, and asks for help when needed.
● Welcomes new challenges with enthusiasm.
● Loves to learn.
● We are conveniently located next to the Waterfront Station, giving you access to the Canada Line, Seabus, West Coast Express and the Skytrain.
● A generous extended healthcare, dental and vision plan
● Fitness reimbursement
● Cooking demos and workshops by experts
● Education Policy to help you keep your skills updated or to pick up a new skill
● Birthday parties with catered lunch
● In-house massages and a Massage Room
● Parties – summer outings for family, Kids Year End Party (Yes! We think about our employees’ kids too), Office Year End Party
● …..and the list goes on
When submitting a cover letter and resume, please use .rtf (rich text format) or .pdf formats only.
Thank you for your application. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 31, 2016 1:21 PM PDT
- Incognito Software Systems Inc.
- Incognito Software Systems Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Incognito creates and supports end-to-end OSS, BSS, and enterprise architecture solutions. By optimizing provider performance capabilities, Incognito enables best-in-class service fulfillment and customer experience assurance. Globally renowned broadband operators of all sizes — including over half of the top ten operators in the United States — trust Incognito to eliminate segregated work... more