TrackTik develops innovative workforce management software and mobile application that is changing the way people are working in various industries. Recently funded by some of Canada’s top investors, TrackTik is growing quickly and is looking for passionate and talented people to join the team.
Forget about suits, ties and 9 to 5, TrackTik is a dynamic work environment where fun meets performance, results and flexibility. If you are interested in making a difference, using your creativity and feeling accomplished then you would enjoy TrackTik`s mentality. Plus startups always come with some perks..
TrackTik’s platform is the key to our success! We are looking for talented developers who can work their magic to create new ‘wow’ effect applications. If coding has no secret for you and your skills are proven effective, you will love your new gadget, our framework! Who knows, maybe you are our next CTO!
Your goal; To equip TrackTik’s solution with powerful features to better serve our customers needs
- Develop new modules and features for the TrackTik SAAS application.
- Plan system updates for all clients
- Deliver request for specific client in a timely manner
- Manage internal relationship with other departments
- Analyse current industry market and potential assets for the system
You have what it takes..
- Software engineering degree or ‘’I taught myself everything and I kick a**’’ degree
- 1 to 3 years of web application development with PHP or similar languages
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Excellent object oriented skills
- PHP5 and the LAMP stack
- Experience in building modular and reusable classes
- A Self starter with a lot of initiative; we won’t be watching your every moves, show us what you’ve got
- You are very good at what you do, but humble about it
- Driven and ambitious
- Open to both giving and receiving feedback..’’There is always room for improvement’’ attitude
- Funny in your own way.. why not?
This is what drives you..
- Web application, coding..need I say more?
- Customers success based on your creation
- Infinite possibilities; we are just starting so your ideas are welcome
- Career opportunities; set your goals, we have room for growth
- Good written and oral skills in English, French an asset
- Experience with the PHP Yii Framework
- Android application building
- IOS application building
- Design and UI skills
- Unit testing methodology
- Working with SVN
- Date Posted:
- Apr 14, 2014 10:26 PM PDT
- TrackTik - Guard Management System
TrackTik is an integrated physical security management system designed to manage your guards and improve your security operation efficiency. It's features include Checkpoint Tour, Real-time Dashboard, Incident Reporting , GPS Tracking, Real-time Alerts, Guard Scheduling... Discover the future of guard management! more