Conquer Mobile builds high quality custom iOS mobile application technology for businesses in Canada and the US. We’ve been building mobile applications since 2007 and have chosen the best technology eco-systems to develop mobile solutions for our customers.
Prioritizing relationships, process and the well-being of the people we work with allows us to deliver reliably and with quality inside and out.
The right candidate will exhibit the a deep knowledge of development, enjoy solving complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. You are experienced at developing web-based applications, and have a good understanding of the complete web stack, from server to browser.
Reports to: CEO
- Works with the Conquer Mobile team to develop mobile solutions for business customers
- Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current customers and prospective customers
- Providing accurate estimates on tasks
- Using UI/UX techniques to design, test and ensure a well designed system while collaborating with customer and Conquer Mobile team.
- Expanding and improving backend systems to expose a battle hardened API for our front end components
- Keeping our servers running smoothly and efficiently, developing systems to automate as much as possible.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Years developing clean, properly built, well designed websites and applications
- Fluency in one or more of: Python, PHP, Ruby, C/C++/C#, Java
- Experience with RDBMS, or NO-SQL systems
- Source control tools such as Git or Mercurial
- Familiarity and a desire to work in a start-up businesses
- Experience with software build, testing, development and release best practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work within time constraints
- Experience working within a team environment
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Demonstrated passion for innovative application design to satisfy corporate customers
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with D3
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits for full-time permanent staff
- Dynamic work environment with constant innovation and technical challenge
- Working alongside a team that earned it’s stripes at companies like EA, Disney, Microsoft
- Flexible work hours and work from home days
- Two free fitness classes each week and small gym
- Technical leadership and on-going professional development
- Company iPad or iPad Mini
If you would like to be part of a talented and growing team of mobile application developers please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 24, 2014 10:00 AM PST
- Conquer Mobile
Conquer Mobile is a specialist in mobile strategy and mobile workforce solutions. With deep expertise in iOS, mobile security, 3D visualization and SharePoint integration, Conquer Mobile has become a trusted expert for secure, custom business apps. more