We're taking on an exciting challenge, one that focuses on blurring the line between in-store and online shopping for some of the premier independent retailers in Canada. (We're happy to share who they are in-person)
We're looking for someone to be a part of our core team, the role is one that will reach and effect every part of our business, and includes very realistic potential to step into a leadership role. You must be creative & relentlessly curious, especially about using technology to solve real world inefficiencies. We're a technology company first, fashion, a close second.
About the job:
Well versed in many different programming languages - along with good UI skills to implement and fix our custom front end website and scripts for internal use.
You will see to:
- Front end websites HTML/CSS/JS
- Bake our projects using PHP frameworks following MVC pattern
- Try many different API’s
- Be involved in the final product quality using TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Generate necessary documentation for some projects
- Carry out other tasks compatible to your functions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Magento or the Zend Framework.
- Working knowledge of PHP frameworks (Cakephp or Phalcon are assets)
- Excellent aptitude to work as team
- Knowledge of agile scrum methodologies preferred
- Able to easily communicate in English
Experience and Education:
Compensation includes Salary + Equity.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 3, 2014 2:00 PM PST
- Selective Few
An store-guide that brings shoppers closer to the independent boutiques, their curators and selection at the front lines of fashion. Our approach is to explore and examine fashion, culture, and travel — as seen through the prism of a select group of independent boutiques and their creative founders. We bring an exclusive showcase from each boutique once every month; edited by the boutique’s curators themselves,... more