If you enjoy creating software people love to use, then this role may be perfect for you!
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is reinventing the way employees learn – fun, fast and built for the way our brains are actually wired. We are garnering considerable attention in the market, winning awards, creating media buzz and acquiring big name clients like Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, Bloomingdale’s and Pfizer. What are the ingredients to our continued success: a strong leadership team, a killer product, a dynamic culture and most importantly an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new and exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
As a member of the Axonify development team you will collaborate with the team to create new features and products that our customers will love. We are looking for skill developers who are focused on quality and excited by the idea of 100s of thousands of people using their creations.
• Work collaboratively with the entire development team.
• Each developer is responsible for innovation, design, development, testing and support.
• You will work on new features from the concept stage to the release and support stage.
• Degree or Diploma
• Minimum 1-5 years in web application development
• Experience with CoffeeScript
• Experience with RESTful APis
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, dynamic environment
• Detail oriented, highly enthusiastic team player, with a positive attitude
• Personal drive for the highest quality
How to apply:
Please forward applications via email to hr[at]axonify.com including a cover letter and resume indicating the position title Web Developer and reference DEV-104 in the email subject line. All applications will be kept confidential.
- Date Posted:
- May 19, 2015 8:04 PM PDT
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
The Axonify platform enables organizations to easily motivate and engage employees in the learning process through delivery of personalized, bite-sized content in the form of daily questions and information in topic areas those organizations care about. Whether it's loss prevention, health & safety, sales or customer service, Axonify makes learning fun through gamification and rewards. The... more