When you’re passionate about what you do and where you work, the rest comes easy. That’s the culture at Central 1 Credit Union, and that’s precisely what we’re looking for from you. Supporting nearly 150 member credit unions across British Columbia and Ontario, we’re the backbone of the credit union system in both provinces – taking care of everything from online services and product development, to payment processing, trade association services and more.
Our team of over 600 employees represent some of the most innovative, passionate individuals you’ll ever meet; people who honestly care about the organization, its members and each other. In other words, people who love what they do.
The Web Developer assists in the design of technical solutions and performs moderately complex web development or problem solving activities.
You'll be primarily accountable for:
• Designing, writing code and completing moderately complex web development tasks following detailed specifications.
• Carrying out testing and debugging of moderately complex scripts.
• Complying with established web development guidelines and standards.
• Conducting detailed analysis of defined systems specifications and developing and documenting designs that meet applicable standards; identifying, analyzing and resolving moderately complex software and design inadequacies.
• Providing design recommendations to improve visual design and usability.
• Assisting in the analysis of more highly complex systems specifications and in developing and documenting designs that meet requirement standards.
• Participating in product design meetings.
• Providing input for Technical Writing department to produce documentation for product.
• Troubleshooting, monitoring, and preparing simulation and evaluation plans to ensure that designs meet specification.
• Participating in code and design reviews.
• Maintaining current knowledge of Central 1’s family of products, application functionality and the high level architecture of Central 1’s hosting environment.
• Performing other duties as required to deliver exceptional service and to support Central 1’s business goals.
Your qualifications include:
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote “Web Developer” in the subject line.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
Central 1 Credit Union is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 9, 2015 10:28 AM PDT
- Central 1 Credit Union
- Central 1 Credit Union
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Central 1 Credit Union is the central financial facility and trade association for the B.C. and Ontario credit union systems. It's an "umbrella organization," representing retail financial institutions that serve 2.8 million members and hold more than $60 billion in assets. Owned and funded by our credit union stakeholders, we operate on multiple levels to advance their goals -- from... more