Vidyard is a fast-growing B2B software company that helps businesses generate more revenue through the strategic use of online video and video analytics. This new role is responsible for building and managing Vidyard.com as well as additional owned and managed web properties. Working closely with our in-house Design, Content Marketing and Demand Generation teams, you’ll ensure our online properties act as an integrated part of our lead generation process as well as an extension of our global brand.
As our lead Web Designer you will:
• Manage and execute the overall implementation plan for Vidyard.com
• Use your web development skills to build engaging and memorable digital experiences for our online audiences
• Translate design requirements into functional, high performing websites optimized for both desktop and mobile experiences
• Build landing pages with integrations into our Pardot marketing automation platform and custom APIs as required
• Test and debug pages across browsers, platforms and devices to ensure optimal brand experiences
• Recommend and implement new ideas for using our web properties to attract, qualify and convert more potential customers
To be an effective team member, you will have:
• 4+ years of experience designing, building and managing web properties
• Working knowledge of user experience design concepts as well as SEO and landing page design
• Experience integrating web pages with marketing automation systems for visitor tracking and form-based data collection
• Experience with cross browser testing and debugging
• An understanding of real-time personalization concepts
• A strong desire to make a real difference in a high-velocity startup environment
You will be a successful Vidyardian if you share our passion and are looking for the following:
Growth: working alongside highly skilled individuals, you have the opportunity to make the position your own by generating and managing your own projects and watching your deliverables make a significant impact
Awesome Co-Workers: 5/5 Vidyardians agree our people are amazing
Flexibility: set your own work schedule around our core hours of 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Fun: Nerf guns, foosball, mini-putt, TF2 nights, go-karts and the list goes on...
Consumables: free daily-catered lunches, snacks and all the tea, coffee, hot chocolate and pop you could desire
Money: competitive pay and benefits
Vidyard is the world's leading video marketing platform and we're passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens, as we build the category, push our service to new levels and support our awesome customers.
To apply, you will:
• Include your cover letter and resume
• Include any links to your blog, twitter, etc. where we can learn more about your thoughts on technology
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vidyard. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Manager.
- Date Posted:
- Feb 21, 2015 9:24 AM PST
- Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we are passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens as we build the category, push our service to new levels and win over and support our awesome customers. If you are a high performer who enjoys being part of something big then we’d love to have... more