Web Developer – Front End
Passionate about UI and emerging technology? If you like to innovate and produce world class sites, you should consider this role.
Our client is a consumer focused company that experiences a very high number of transactions and has over 100 servers. They take great pride in the scalability and performance of their systems and look to hire “hobby developers” who see technology as a hobby as well as a job.
They have an upcoming project to improve their site’s responsiveness and have two very seasoned devs working on it. They are looking for an up and coming front end dev who can assist with this project and kick off a career with this fast growth Vancouver success story.
What you need to have:
• 2 years of ASP.NET, WebAPI and MVC
• Experience with structured CSS techniques, frameworks and extensions
• Knowledge of C# .NET development
What you will be doing:
• Ensure responsive user experience for millions of consumers
• Collaborate with product, design and development teams
• Participate in the full product lifecycle
• Enjoy an environment where technology research is expected, you can learn from a talented team and where you have the option to build a career
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
The link to apply for this role is below. If you saw this on Techvibes, we'd appreciate you letting us know in your cover email / letter.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
- Date Posted:
- Feb 25, 2014 9:40 AM PST
- TEEMA Solutions Group
TEEMA Solutions Group is a customized staffing and technology solutions firm that offers talent management solutions including talent placement, payroll outsourcing and vendor management, as well as technology-certified Managed Services for system integration projects, as well as Practice Lead and Project Management services. The company began in 2008 as TEEMA Consulting Group Inc. In 2012, the company responded... more