Working at Payfirma
Payfirma supports a healthy lifestyle and culturally diverse environment. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s lively financial district, Payfirma is walking distance from beaches, shops, restaurants, and public transit. With access to an extensive Harvard approved library, catered lunch and learns, mentorship training, and an education fund, we encourage a fast-growing, highly dynamic career. We strongly believe in internal growth, and by allowing our Payfirmites to be promoted within, we encourage lifelong learning.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!
Be part of a hyper growth company that is changing the game of payments. We're looking for a team player that's an expert at developing and optimizing our website so it gives a delightful user experience and produces lead flow to Payfirma. This is about creating something beautiful that the market responds to, but also produces results through continuous iteration and A/B tests. Bring your creativity and analytical mindset and be free to experiment.
- Manage the process for Payfirma's website design, deployment, and maintenance
- Ensure Payfirma website usability and performance is stellar
- Continually innovate our website and build new and creative experiences for prospects and customers
- Continually set up and conduct A/B tests to improve traffic conversion
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure most effective use of our web properties.
Skills and Requirements
- A creative and technical mind
- Strong CMS/Wordpress ability
- Experience with responsive web design
- Strong web analytics background with ability to turn that analysis into action for our website
- A positive, collaborative, and can-do attitude that always takes initiative
- A keen eye for design
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary and semi-annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensures you succeed when we succeed.
- Date Posted:
- May 27, 2015 11:29 AM PDT
- Payfirma Corporation
- Payfirma Corporation
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Payfirma helps you accept credit card payments online, in your store, and on your mobile device. Our cloud platform processes your payments and puts all your transaction data in one place. With you data in one place, you can use your numbers to make smarter business decisions about your customers, products, and employees. more