Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of his/her cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information, all in one wearable electronic device!
Bionym is looking to fill a web service development position. We are looking for creative, responsible and detail-oriented developers who can prove their skills by undertaking and owning fundamental development challenges. In this job, you will also be able to develop your skills in project management while working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Design, implement and test new a high-load, RESTful web service.
- Develop an access and security framework for this service.
- Database design and implementation.
- Web service deployment on third party cloud service platforms.
- Significant web programming experience with modern web service languages (PHP, ASP.NET, JSP, Ruby on Rails)
- Web API design
- Experience with third party cloud platforms and the deployment of web services for high-load applications.
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL
- Experience implementing SSL/TLS
- Must be a team player and have good communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
Bionym offers competitive packages. Compensation dependent on experience.
Step 1: Ask yourself if you can absolutely love this job!
Step 2: Submit your résumé via email to email@example.com and state the position title as “Web Service Developer (#2013157)”. Please provide a single-page cover letter that describes a successfully executed project, representative of the skill you bring to Bionym as well as why you believe you are a good fit with the company.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 13, 2014 3:44 PM PDT
- Bionym Inc.
Bionym develops the Nymi, a wristband that authenticates the wearer using unique characteristics of his/her cardiac signal (ECG). The Nymi is the first product to offer identity, proximity and motion information all in one wearable electronic device! more