The panel members have been revealed for the first-ever Ivey BC Entrepreneurship Forum taking place in Vancouver on Monday November 16, 2009:
- Moderator: Professor Stewart Thornhill, Executive Director, Pierre L. Morrissette Institute for Entrepreneurship (Ivey Business School)
- Panelist: Doug Cruickshank, President, The Cruickshank Advisory Group Ltd. and Past President, Association for Corporate Growth (Vancouver Chapter)
- Panelist: Jim Charlton, SVP Investments, GrowthWorks Capital Ltd.
- Panelist: Brent Holliday, Head of Technology, Capital West Partners
- Panelist: Trent Kitsch, Founder/President, SAXX Apparel Ltd. and winner, Dragon's Den People's Choice Award
An impressive list of 36 Angel and Venture stage companies have applied to present at the Ivey Forum. The final selection of presenting companies will be announced during the week of October 26, 2009.
Angel and Venture Capital investors and other interested observers are encouraged to register online for the event at www.iveynetwork.ca/bc.